When I was growing up, there was always this talk about the end of the world…Jesus returning to earth…the zombie apocalypse. It was common pop culture to think those things. After all, what else are humans meant to do other than create imaginary disasters? Well I have to say, one of those did happen. The world jinxed itself after all of the gossiping and the stories and games being released. I can admit that I was a little s
"All our lives, we’re waiting for those special moments to arise. We just don’t expect them when they happen. Good, bad, it doesn’t matter. Life will go on anyway."
Yeah, keep on believing that if you want. That's just not the case anymore. Life will go on? Ha, don't make me laugh.
♥ 5 95 reads by 23 readers
- Tulpa Creepypasta
Last year, I spent six months participating in what I was told was a psychological experiment. I found an ad in my local paper looking for imaginative people looking to make good money, and since it was the only ad that week that I was remotely qualified for, I gave them a call and we arranged an interview.
They told me that all I would have to do is stay in a room, alone, with sensors attached to my head to read my brain activity, and while I was there I would visualize a double of myself. They
Tulpa also translated as "magical emanation", "conjured thing" and "phantom" is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through sheer spiritual or mental discipline alone. It is defined in Indian Buddhist texts as any unreal, illusory or mind created apparition. According to Alexandra David-Néel, tulpas are "magic formations generated by a powerful concentration of thought." It is a materialized thought that has taken physical form and is usually regarded as synonymous to a thoughtform.
It is a theory that slenderman among other myths are tulpas or thoughtforms (something created by collective thoughts of one or more individuals).
It’s so terrifying to think of what your mind can create.
♥ 4 65 reads by 57 readers
Would we get along?
- Okay, i'm kinda bored with making this quiz, so i'm going to end it here. I'm not going to bother asking you to like, comment, follow or r - How about cursing? - How do you feel about gossiping? - Okay, welcome to the first question! So to start off, do you use proper grammar? 11 more questions
RP information- Naruto - My RP Character Information
Name: Tsuki Age: 18 (since we’re starting out with the regular naruto) Crush: Tobi/madara Family: Deidara (younger brother) Personality: sweet, warm-hearted, wild and crazy, love to party, big-loving heart, loving, loveable, if you mess with me, my friends or my family- you’ll get true HELL, mysterious and quiet at many times, always found smiling unless hidan is in the room or if the situation is serious. About: I am deidara’s older sister- he and I came to th
My name on here Jade, but my real name is Cayla. You're welcome to call me either name.
You know nothing about me? Well then, let's fix that, shall we? For starters, I will be making a YouTube vlog channel soon! I will be making vlogs about what goes on inside my mind on a daily basis, random shit, halloween stuff, cooking and whatever the hell you want me to do! I will make what i call a "Dare Box" where you are allowed to give me any dare you like. Which I will provide the link soon. Be sure to look out for it! I'm a huge fan of poetry. My favorite poet is by far Edgar Allan Poe. I sadly do not write my own poetry, though I do enjoy the occasional Haiku from time to time.
What is a Haiku, you may ask? "Five, Seven, then Five, Syllables mark a Haiku, Remarkable Oaf "
Get it now? No? Well then, go look it up on Bing or Google or whatever search engine you use. It's not hard to do so.
Anyway, more about me. I do my own sketches and drawings as well as putting outfits together, which you're welcome to check out in the links below. Deviantart Polyvore Tumblr
I also take joy in going onto Youtube to watch my subscribed channels, which the links are below.
I'm sure you're curious to know, what kind of music i listen to? Well, that's simple. I enjoy Metal, Rock, Screamo, Punk, Country, classical and even Jazz. Who are my favorite Bands/Music Groups?
Black Veil Brides, We The Kings, P!NK, Bring Me The Horizon, Suicide Silence, Little Mix, Of Mice & Men, All Time Low, PANIC! At the Disco, Paramore,Green Day, Evanesence, Marilyn Manson, Bullet for my Valentine, Breaking Benjamin, Fall Out Boy, Kings of Leon, KISS, Queen.
1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (I used Nutella)
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vegetable or canola oil, optional
roasted, finely chopped hazelnuts for sprinkling
Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
1. Place 10 ounces of the chocolate into a medium bowl. Using the microwave or your stove, heat up heavy cream until hot, but not boiling. Pour over the chocolate and let stand for 1-2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, stir mixture until fully combined and chocolate is melted. Stir in chocolate hazelnut spread and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
2. With the help of a small cookie scoop (about 1 teaspoon), scoop out chocolate mixture and form into balls. Place onto prepared cookie sheet and place in the freezer for 15-30 minutes.
4. Heat remaining chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl until completely melted. Add oil, if using, and stir to combine. Remove chocolate balls form the freezer and place one ball at a time into the melted chocolate. Using a fork, evenly coat each ball with the chocolate. Use the fork to remove the truffle from the chocolate and before transferring it back to the baking sheet, slightly tap the fork against the side of the bowl to get rid of any excess chocolate. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with remaining chocolate balls.
Pour leftover melted chocolate into a small ziptop bag, cut off one corner and pipe melted chocolate in desired design on top and finish with hazelnuts.
5. Return truffles to the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes or until truffles are set. Devour!
Nutella Truffles will keep up to 7 days stored in the fridge or up to 4 weeks in the freezer.
Anime has taught me many things.
It taught me that everybody should be treated equal.That the world isn't black and white and that life can be hard, but it’s worth living. That you should do/stand up for what you believe in. That friendship is important, as is love, and family. That people die, and sometimes you get left behind, but there’s always a bright side. That you should shoot for your dreams, no matter how difficult it will be. That sometimes you have to make tough decisions, and sometimes you make the wrong ones. But you have to keep moving forward.