Find out what type of reaper you are. Includes aura, scythe, quote, and powers.
Life In Limbo
- (Questions suck ,but the results are your story) Hello...I am GeArMaSTeR welcome...to my quiz. Please do take in mind that this a very sad story. Do y - Life is short is it not? Do you prefer Light of Day or Dark of Night? - What scares you most? - How is your sanity? 2 more questions
- Do you have a religion? - You're on a plain, and a terrorist has just pulled a gun and threatened to take the plane down. What do you do? (The terrorist probably isn't muss - You get invited to a party and your friend is going too, but there will be booz and drugs. What is your reaction? - It's friday night, what are you doing? - A family member is coming to town to visit! What do you do?
FOR ALL RELIGIONS!
Some may go to heaven, some may be casted to the deep, dark, depths of hell, some may be cursed to wonder in limbo, or maby you will just choose to do so. Or is hell the place you want to be? Will you be chosen to do the grim reapers bidding? Will you be a guardian angel?
Life in Limbo...part 2
- Welcome back! Again the questions aren't long ,but the result tells you your story! I hope you enjoy it! - How long do you sleep in on the weekends? - How do you sleep at night? - You are the only person let on earth! How do you feel? 2 more questions
I'm so glad you guys liked this! I was a little worried you wouldn't! :)
What Pixel Horror Series Might You Like?
- What do you look for most in a horror game? - Which of the following soundtracks did you like best? - Using three traits, how would you best describe yourself? - Have you played a pixelated game before? 2 more questions
I JUST finished The Crooked Man on March 31st and OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING! So I thought, "People wonder why I love these games so much... and it's because of the story and the meaning behind each one that really touches my heart and brings tears to my eyes. I wish more people knew about them!" and ...
What game is right for you? PART 2
- What type of game do you like? - What do you think about the music in games? - What type of atmosphere do you like in games? - What type of ending do you want in your game? 2 more questions
Ever wonder on what will happen 2 you after die or what you will become well here's your chance 2 find out
Limbo (RP romance, Female/Gay) PART 1
- Hello all of you fabulous and wonderful people~ <3 I'm rather bored and working on my word usage so I thought I'd make a nice little tale f - It's a Tuesday night, the day before school started for the year, you're lounging on the couch watching the television, with your favori - You sigh, happy at your work, only to realize the time. It was almost eleven o' clock, and you needed to get up very early if you were going to ma - You stay up several more hours until drowsiness takes over, then slowly head to bed. Then realizing that you forgot to put your pajamas on. "No, I 3 more questions
Something fun for those who like mythical/si-fi role play.
Limbo (RP Romance, Female/Gay) PART 2
- Hello all of my lovelies. <3 Here's part 1 if you haven't read that one yet. (Link To Part 1) But now, let's get on with the story. - You come to in a forest, this one looking rather odd. The leaves aren't green, or even the golden colors of Fall. They are black, along with the g - You practice your fighting stances for a little in the clearing of the tree. But, then hear a voice calling to you. Something about it is mesmerizing - "Uhm, uh, s-sorry, miss. I.. I didn't mean to startle you.". The boy backs up a few steps, putting on a cowardly smile. You stagger out o 3 more questions
I had just finished up on my over-night shift at the hospital and was resting my aching feet as I sat in the driver’s side of my car. I wasn’t sure why I ever became a nurse, most people choose the career because something happened to them once that made them respect the medical field or perhaps it was a childhood dream or others saw it as a daily challenge against death that they wanted win. Me, well when I finished high school my end of year score wasn’t anything to my high e
Jude a man killed before he could ever confess his undying love to his beloved Melanie stays suspended in limbo as he does not want to move on without her. As time passes he gains certain supernatural skills and connections high above and in the depths of hell. Now being able to pass between worlds ...
That Little Light at The End of The Tunnel - A Collection From The Hearts & Minds of Others
"You pick heads. I pick tails. Yet with our luck somehow the coin will land on its side," - RoseRedd (me)
A short story about an unlucky girl and how something might change that :)Luck was never really on my side to begin with. It didn't even bother to say in the same room. Yet I kept going along with my days as the bad lucky took its spot beside me in its place. Like today for example:
My sister drew all over my English Essay that was due today.
I had two pop quizzes in classes I su
Its been a month now and the last thing you remember of him was the first thing he said. It was a party to forget about in the morning, and you were dressed to the nines even after insisting you didn’t want to meet anyone. He was tickling the stars in a denim jacket, reliving the 70s with more metal in his head than a screwdriver and panda eyes that irritated you beyond belief. However behind the fiery irritation was something deeply unexplainable that you needed to vanquish befor
He was tickling the stars in a denim jacket, reliving the 70s with more metal in his head than a screwdriver and panda eyes that irritated you beyond belief but you loved the way his eyes looked in green light and how the way he bit his lips made you feel fuzzy inside. Possible trigger warning: ano...
The First Day. - Little Things (Takashi Morinozuka)
Scurrying over beautifully laminated floor tiles a girl sprinted though the halls. The chandeliers watched her with delight as she slid around corners of the elegant and pink school. Her soft, ash like brown hair was wildly blowing past her, the long strands whipping at her back. Her worn skate shoes hidden under long black pant legs had her skidding around each corner. She gripped tightly to the heavy music case strapped to her back. The long fishnet sleeves dangled over her
A new student becomes a new love and a new edition to the host club. Though not a member nor a client Ash is stuck in Limbo as she makes her way though Ouran-High. With her only friends being incredibly rich it pulls her into a life she's being trying to escape. Will leaving her life of fame and...
Kumori Yasashii - Make Damn Sure (Kankuro Love Story)
Being one of Orochimaru's favorites, Yasashii the Keeper of Secrets. She plans and positions Orochimaru's hideouts, keeping well informed what happens in the outside world thanks to her Shadow Possesion. Normally being reffered as "Limbo Goddess" for controlling those Gate Keepers of "...
Flashback. - Harry's Limbo.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" I hear a soft voice say from beside me. Curiously I look over, and see a young girl sitting next to me. Her face flawless, as well as her smile. She was pale, with dark brown hair that made waves down to her waist. Her eyes were the lightest color of brown I've ever seen, so light they were almost clear. I felt as if I could look right through her. She smiled wide at me, then looked forward. I was so lost in her beauty, I felt like a fool when I remembered she had aske
Larry Stylinson !
Harry's dead, but is stuck in a world between life and death. He follows his friends around, looking after them, but what happens when he falls for one of them? Is his love strong enough to break back into this world?
Prologue - Fallen Angels: Flint's POV
Pain erupted throughout my entire body and I had to fight the pathetic urge to scream out in anguish. Wind began to whip around me as I fell down from the clouds of Heaven. I wasn't quite sure what hurt worse: my pride or my back.
My back, I soon decided.
"It's worth it." I repeated over and over in my head as I bit my tongue to release some of the tension from my roaring back. Perhaps if I said it enough, I'd finally start to believe it. Yeah right, the voice in my hea
Humorous love story. Four Guardian Angels fall to rescue Talon, who had failed in an earlier mission and became Human. Part one.
A Living Tragedy - Existence
My dad thought it would be funny to name me Ariel, after the Disney princess of The Little Mermaid, so that way, he would teach me how to be an Olympic swimmer, and I would have a job as a real mermaid. Well, that didn't go as planned because one, I can't swim, and two, I don't have a tail. I kept reminding him about how much money he wasted on my swimming lessons and the fact that I haven't learned one thing. He told me that maybe I can work in the aquarium or the fish ma
Ariel never expected to meet the one and only. Her soul mate. There's only one problem- he's dead. Well, sort of.
- Her Name is Alice
My name is Alice Marie Liddel. I think I look like your average eighteen year old. Medium height, dark brown hair, blue eyes, a smattering of freckles across my nose and cheeks. There are quirks, of course, I'm very pale, and my bones are prominent, as I have not had enough to eat in the last twelve years of living at the institution. polyvore.com/american_mcgees_alice-london_vs_wonderland/set?... I'm sure you're wondering why I'm there, yes? Well, the answer is that people thi
"I invite you to a world where there is no such thing as time. And every creature lives until they change their state of mind. And the girl who chased the rabbit, drank the wine, and took the pills, has locked herself in limbo to see how it truly feels. Her name is Alice."
Chapter One - Catch Me If You Can
‘Oi! Ellie!’ A familiar, deep voice calls from across the classroom.
I huff and ignore the call, plopping onto a spare seat and chucking my bag on the floor. My gaze travels around the class; the chipping periwinkle walls and the odour of damp textbooks gives a depressing feel to the room. The plastic chair feels rough and hard, and the desk is wobbling uncomfortably.
A quiet sigh escapes my lips and I readjust the position of my messy bun, before pulling my battered sketch
Having a strong taste of hate for your one true love, can prove to be difficult; as Ellie Ramirez soon finds out in her struggle through her last year of school.
With exams, and important decisions daunting on the sixteen year old, the last thing Ellie needs is a boy getting in the way! However, t...
School!~Katlin Adams - Reality,or Hell?
"Onee-Chan,I've got a pep rally,remember to stay and wait for me to change!" I said cheerfully,adjusting my short black and blue cheerleading skirt. "I remember." Kalena nodded,shouldering her bag and smiling faintly at me. "I'll pick you up after volleyball."
I nodded,skipping into the school building ad across the gym floor. The gym was buzzing with the students waiting for the bell to ring. I glanced up as the lights flickered a little and the darkness s
Fairy Tail/InuYasha/OC crossover
Highschool is called so many things. Haven,hell,limbo,anything.
For eight students at Lambridge high,they cant even truly call it reality.
These eight have no idea of what has happened or why. All they know is the slowly regaining memories,the confusion of ...
Crona slid his hands through his hair as he leaned against the bath-room stall. He sighed as he listened in to the intensive giggling and whispering outside of the room, catching some words like, “freak” and “loser”. He let his back-pack drop to the floor and waited for the dismissal bell to ring. He’s had days like this before, but this was the first time he’s ever had to resort into hiding.
It seemed like forever, but the bell eventually rang, and he
“I’m Kan,” He answered with a wide smile, his purple chin-length hair falling into his face slightly. He looked devilishly into Cronas’ eyes, and somehow managed an even wider smirk.
Crona gulped and stood back a bit, “What do you want?” He managed to choke out.
“What do I want?”...