- 4. who should i ask next...? Hey, zuko! why don't you!
Zuko: *hide's face* No, this is stupid. i didn't even agree to this!
me: C'mon scar face! - 6. you're out with your girlfriends, say..Suki, toph, and Katara. Then you forget something and you have to go back and get it. so you do, and you're - 5. It's haru!
Haru; what...? - 6.Ok, same situation. But you're in the woods and hear someone yell. It's aang! You... 6 more questions
Who is your avatar (the last airbender) boyfriend?
- What are your favorite colour/colours? (sorry i had to do this) - You see an abandoned baby in a basket you... - You find yourself surrounded by a gang you... - Whats your favourite animal? 3 more questions
Find out who your avatar (the last airbender) boyfriend is you could have zuko/haru/aang/jet/or sokka!
Which Avatar (the Last Airbender) Character are you?
- I see... and if you were on the show, would you want to be one of the main characters? Or one of the side-main characters? Or just some random guy who - Now, where are you from? - Random question: what would you like to eat? - Do you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend? 8 more questions
Are you a Waterbender, Airbender, Firebender, or Earthbender?
Find out! *UPDATED*
(*Warning results must not be taken seriously*)
Zuko fangirl Quiz (avatar)
- 1. What do you think of Zuko? - 2. what would you tell zuko before turning to Azula in the last chapter of Book ? - 3. what is your favorite colour? - 4. what avatar couples do you like?
(there's only one right answer for this) 2 more questions
- "My honor, my throne, my country. I'm about to lose them all." - Who?: "Think about it. No matter where we go, Prince Zuko and the Fire Benders manage to find us. It's because they spot Appa. He's just t - "My own mother... thought I was a monster... she was right, of course, but it still hurts." - "He's the one who's been a real father towards me." (did you saw the last picture? it gave you a hint!!) 7 more questions
- The lameset guy in school is having a christmas party. And your one of the 5 people he invited. what do you do? - Which smell do you hate the most? - Which weather is your favorite outta these? - Choose one. 2 more questions
Who would your Avatar: The Last Airbender boyfriend be?
- Opposites attract (as in people, not magnets). Do you agree? - Okay, every quiz has to have this...What's your favourite colour? - What element do you like most? - How would you describe yourself? 3 more questions
Want to find who your boyfriend would be out of Zuko, Sokka, Aang, Jet or Haru? Take this quiz!
What is your Element? (fire, earth, air, water)
- What's your favorite color? - What's you favorite season of the year? - What is your attitude like? - What element do you think you are? - Will you please comment on how to make this quiz better? no hate please!
Based on the nick series: Avatar Legend of Aang and Avatar Legend of Korra.
What Avatar Character are you Most Like?
- Bonjour! First Question: Which Nation do you think you would be suited for best? - Describe yourself in one word *I know it's challenging for some people but just pick one* - Role Play: You are walking through a forrest and you are jumped by a different nation other than your own. You: - What would you use your bending skills for? *with great power comes great responsibility* - ONE LAST THING: Pick a face!
This is Last Airbender, not Korra. Sorry ;) gotta love the classics.
Are you addicted to Avatar: The Last Airbender?
- How many kisses does Katara get from Aang? p.s. (beat that Zutara!!!) - What is Roku's wifes name? - What is the type of bird that Sokka buys in the Fire Nation? - What kind of animal is Foo Foo Cuddlypoops? 11 more questions
How well do you know the series? are you a master?;)
- Do they except? - What do him and Sokka do on their life changing adventure? - What was his destiny for season 1 and much of 2? - Who doesn't he go on a life changing adventure with? 6 more questions
- Do You know what avatar is? - Do You know there is going to be another avatar series? Called the legend of korra! - The main character is korra, the reincarnation of aang (yes, this means he's dead) - Did you know Aang married Katara? His youngest son, Tenzin, teaches Korra how to airbend. The guy in the pic is tenzin. 2 more questions
Wanna find out which Avatar: The Last Airbender character you personify the most? Take this quiz!
What type of bender are you (serious)
- Your little sibling takes your favorite toy. How do you get it back? - You are going on a romantic picninc with your beloved. You would pick: - You are: - You are lost in a forest. You: 2 more questions
Find out what bender you would be in the world of Avatar.
Which Avatar the Last Airbender character are you?
- Which personality trait best describes you? - Who is your favorite character? - You get in a fight with your best friend - how would you handle it? - Who is your favorite character of the following? 5 more questions
Prologue. - The Flames of the Past (Avatar: Zuko Love Story)
Mia sat under the cherry blossom tree, her mind in peace, her soul full of harmony. She took a deep breathe, and felt the heat in her stomach. She felt the soft grass, running through her fingers, with the wet earth and the wind running through her hair. She heard footsteps behind her and smiled. She knew who it was, she could feel it. She opened her eyes and looked up to the Prince who stood now in front of her.
“My Prince.” She said and she bends. Her back cracked and quickly she raised he
Mia has lived for 3 years in the Fire Nation, as Zuko's friend. Just before the Agni Kai, Mia reveals her skills of Fire, Water and Earth bending to Zuko after he insulted her. She runs away to the Southern Water Tribe, and stays there. She discovers Aang, the Avatar along with Katara and Sokka,...
The Night I Lost my Best Friend - Kat's Journey with the Avatar
Kat's point of view
She felt someone shaking my shoulder and heard my name. "Kat...Kat, come on! Wake UP!" Her tired eyes slowly opened up and saw her father with an extremely worried face. "Father...? What is...it?" She had no time to continue asking her questions, her father had pulled her out of bed and quickly changed her before throwing her on his shoulder. As he carried her out of her room and down different hallways, he explained, "Sweetie, father is in trou
Kat and her father left the Fire Nation when she was young. She left everything behind, including her best friend, the young prince. Her father brought her to a little water tribe in the south, he believed she would be safe there. Little did he know that she would see the Fire Lord's son and begi...
Beginnings - Destiny is A Strange Thing
From my icy window, I gazed out into the open, blue sea. I spied something bubbling on the waters surface.
Suddenly, out popped a koala-otter!
"Oh!" I giggled.
The otter, who had been playing with a pink shell of some sort, look up at the sound of my voice.
"Hello, little koala-otter!" I waved.
I heard it squeak a hello at me. It began jumping out of the water, doing all sorts of flips and tricks. It was quite adorable.
"Thank you for trying to entertain me! It can get rathe
Trapped. Underestimated. Alone.
It seems that no matter how hard I try, I will never be able to convince everyone what I am truly worth. What I am truly capable of. I know it is my destiny to help end the 100 Year War. But how can I convince everyone else?
Follow the journey of a young Water Tri...
Prologue - The Inner Flame
"Aza? Are you here?"I giggle to myself as I watch him search the small, abandoned plaza. It's the place he discovered four years ago, where he found me. I hide in my tree and debate climbing higher.Finally he comes under the tree, and I have a brilliant idea. "BOO!" I shout, causing him to start. He looks up in alarm, and his face turns to a scowl."Aza! What the heck was that for?!" Zuko fumes, rubbing his hands across his smooth face."I dunno, why weren't you
A prince who is exiled for standing up for what he believes. A girl who served him and granted his every wish. A love story that is as forbidden as day and night existing in the same sky.
Aza is a runaway from the Fire Nation. When she mysteriously appeared on the shores of Kyoshi Island, no one ...
Introductions Are Boring - Anger - Zuko X Reader
I... I don't really know how this came to be.
Hell, I can hardly remember my name...
Was it.. Was it... _____? Yeah. That was it... That was my name.
I'm.. I'm fifteen years old.
I.. I think I was... a non-bender. I can't bend. Not like... My siblings. Do I even have siblings? I... I think I do.
I can't remember anything. I think I hit my head. Or something. I don't know. I just reme
My second fanfiction. Feed back is wanted.
I'm sorry if I can't catch Zuko's personality very well. ^^'
Prologue One: Little Rin - Part One - Scars Trilogy - Book One - The Shadow in the Mist (Prince Zuko Love Story)
(The image is what Rin looks like as a little girl.)
A little girl, about the age of 11, sat alone on a swing. She let the wind blow her long black hair around her. She smiled at the beauty she saw in the world around her. People milling about their everyday business as if it were all that mattered. Her smile quickly fell. She felt sorry for them. They were so absorbed in their own lives. They would not know the feeling of stopping to watch a sak
Rin Akatsuki never did belong in the Fire Nation. Her nature was deemed to soft, which meant weak. Still, the young girl was desired for many boys for her beauty. She even caught the eye of the young Prince Zuko. Then, she disappears, and is never heard from again. Until now, that is. What caused Ri...
Introduction - Something Worth Fighting For
Yumi is a sixteen year old girl, born on Kyoshi Island to the Kyoshi Warrior, Akira. The circumstances of Akira’s pregnancy are unknown to Yumi, but the young girl always had almond shaped, hazel eyes, pale skin, sleek black hair, and a narrow face, the features found in people of the Fire Nation.
When she was eight years old, Akira was wounded by a fire bender. The wound became infected. A group of water tribe warriors came to Kyoshi Island and we
Yumi is a sixteen year old girl living in the Southern Water Tribe. She dreams of becoming a great warrior like her mother, but how can she when she is a coward with no one to teach her? When she finds herself on the ship of a certain banished Prince, her life changes completely - again. Will she fi...
Character Info - Silver Flames - A Zuko Love Story -
Name: Sora. Nickname: The Anima, Anima, Or Spirit. Age: 15. Bends: Well right now she is a master of Air, and knows a little bit of Water. But technically she can bend all the elements… she has to. Looks: Long Silver Hair that reaches her shoulders, let loose, and startling blue eyes. When she was born she had Brown Hair and Brown eyes, but of course, being a spirit, it changed her hair and eyes. She is tall and beautiful, with a skinny, fit body, and a pale, serious face. She
Aang’s older Sister, Sora, Is the Anima. The Protector of the spirit world. Aang is too, but her job is a bit different. She is a living spirit, with silver hair, and bright blue eyes. She is much more powerful then Aang, but then again she is older and has more experience. Ever since she was 8 ye...
Weird Bender - Can't Tell Me What to Do ~Zuko Love Story~
I pulled the black mask up over my mouth and tightened my pony tail. I was wearing all black and was concealed in the darkness from my target. This time, I was robbing a rich couple in a carriage from the Fire Nation. As the carriage drew closer and closer, I lashed out with my red glowing water bending and hit the steed. He suddenly reared up and tore away from the carriage in fright. The man from inside jumped out and I leapt down from the tree I was hiding in. I crept forward sile
Shay was a weird bender, and a thief. Her weird bending problem? Her water was red, and deceived people into thinking that it was fire. Zuko finds her one day soon after he joins the avatar and immediately has an eye on her. What will the young bender do?
Chapter 1: The Southern Water Tribe - Fire and Water: Book 1 (Zuko Love Story)
Hello! :] This is my first Avatar fanfiction, so please try to be nice with the comments. I’m going to try to write everything as accurately as I can but I can’t make any promises. I’ve been planning out this story for a LONG time, but I’ve never actually put it onto paper. It’s exciting to finally begin to write it out. Please rate and review, I hope to get as much input from readers as I can. I actually came across the name Siena in a movie; it was the name of a town. I decided to ch
Follow Sienna, cousin of Katara and Sokka as she travels the world trying to put an old friend on the right path. (Zuko/OC Romance)
First Meeting - Wind of Love (Aang's love story)
Sokka, Katara and I were flying on Appa towards the Southern Air Temples. Where I grew up. I was so excited to see it. "Don't worry guys! You'll love it!" I called as the wind flew around us. "Aang, you know its been 100 years since you've been there. A lot can happen." Katara called behind me. "All the more reason to visit." I couldn't wait to see all my friends. Like Gyatso, and Sora. She was my best friend back home, plus her lemur, Kita.
Sora (soar-ah) Akita was trapped in a block of ice. Sound familiar? When the fire nation attacked the temple, they trapped her because she had incredible power. Her lemur, Kita, had stayed with her. Air benders started to attack the ship she was on, not realizing. She fell from the ship, in a huge c...
Prologue - Tied Together (Zuko Love Story)
They came in the silence of the night, creeping quietly into the centre of town. When they started to throw fire bombs on houses my younger sister woke me, she had told me just the day before she could feel strange vibrations in the earth making their way up through the mountains and towards our home but didn’t think anything else of it. But now we knew what was happening, our home was going to be destroyed if we did not do anything about it. I got up straight away and ran to the wall, I’d
We met in the middle of the sea, they saved me. They thought I was one of them and I even played along, we may be from different parts of the world, fighting on different sides but some how we are all tied together by something beyond what we can see...
**Zuko Love Story**